Monday, May 4, 2015

Final Project: My First Old Boston Building











I decided to build the Old State House. I started off by using Ryan's geographical map of Boston. I was able to open it in World Painter then save it over to Mine craft.I made the front of the old state house first. It was hard to make the big clock on top or the two animals because minecraft is all cubes. I then made the sides and tried to scale the windows as best as I could. I built the bell tower which I think came out pretty well. I was unable to make the dome though.

This is an assignment from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Collaborative Computing. For details, visit the immersive BC portal athttp://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc

No comments:

Post a Comment