Thursday, November 6, 2014

FINAL PROJECT: BUILDING MY IMMERSIVE LIBRARIES/MUSEUM

starting some construction in Meshmoon

Adding a webpage that is my blogger account to meshmoon

adding a photo from my google drive

building a 3D snowman


reading a little bit about meshmoon 3D worlds before I get started.

I had already created a world from a previous class session so I will continue to use that one.adding some 3D text into the mix

attempting to create the olympic rings. I know the 3rd ring is supposed to be black but black wasnt available.

I was unable to figure out how to make my images clickable. I tried for hours but to no avail. Im not sure if its just because I couldn't figure it out or if Meshmoon no longer allows that feature. Ill keep trying to make the images clickable.


This is me using Meshmoon creating a Immersive Library /Museum by including 5 of my own personal pictures that I took and 3D objects that I created on Meshmoon. It is a final exercise from the Immersive Education class that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc

No comments:

Post a Comment