Thursday, November 13, 2014

FINAL 5c: MY CUSTOMIZED JAVA GAME

downloading iED icon from website

Resizing image of my face for game

opening up my greenfoot game

making a few changes to code

figuring out how to use keyboard arrows as directional pointers

game before I add the images

my finished game with changed actor icons
At first I was nervous about making this game. I thought I wouldn't be able to do it but to my surprise I did and I believe it came out quite well. I took  a photo of myself through my computers webcam then used GIMP to resize it so it would fit as a actor icon. I downloaded the iED icon from the website then did the same process to resize it.


Link to my game

This is me using Greenfoot to make a 2D game.It is a final exercise from the Immersive Education class that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal athttp://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc


No comments:

Post a Comment