Thursday, November 13, 2014

MakeHuman Final



visiting the makehuman site and downloading the software

starting up the makehuman program

starting to customize my avatar.

clothing my avatar

adding a iED image to the background

making some fine adjustments.

changing the face structure

my finished avatar
I wasn't able to upload my own image to the avatar so I customized my own one. It was really amazing how much detail I was able to put into the avatar. The avatar here looks ten times better than the avatar I have in Meshmoon or Second Life. I liked how much there was available to do in this program.

This is my makehuman final where I created a high resolution avatar. It is a final exercise from the Immersive Education class that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal athttp://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc

No comments:

Post a Comment