Tuesday, November 11, 2014

FINAL 5b: Greenfoot Lettuce and Snake

watching more videos on coding

continuing to craft my masterpiece

troubleshooting some errors




my finished game!



It took me a long time with the coding. I ran into a few bumps but with some trial and error I was able to get it working. I had a frustatring time getting my security and java settings to let me use my game in the browser. I had to go to Java Control Panel and make an excepting for Greenfoot so I could run the game
Link to my game

This is me using Greenfoot to make a 2D game.It is a final exercise from the Immersive Education class that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal athttp://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc

No comments:

Post a Comment